20 Conscious Secrets from "The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Your" Book by Michael Alan Singer
1. WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE: You are not your self-concept (the structure of thoughts, emotions, and beliefs of yourself in your mind).
2. WHO YOU ARE: You must awaken to the nature of Self.
3. CONTROL: You re-create the world within your mind so you can try to control it and live in your mind.
4. MIND & SUFFERING: Stop expecting your mind to fix what’s wrong inside of you.
5. WITNESSING YOUR MIND: The only real solution is to take the seat of witness consciousness and completely change your frame of reference.
6. CONSCIOUSNESS & AWARENESS: The root of the self, the seat of consciousness. You are the conscious being who is aware that you are aware of all inner and outer things.
7. INNER ENERGY: The flow of spiritual energy from the depth of your being (Chi, Shakti, Spirit).
8. STAYING OPEN: If you remain open enough, waves of uplifting energy will fill your heart. Don’t ever close.
9. HEART: The natural state of a healthy heart allows energy to flow through for unending inspiration, unending love, and unending openness.
10: LIBERATION: Commit to the inner work and free yourself by finding yourself.
11. LETTING GO: Deep inner release is a spiritual path in and of itself. Constantly let go and get permanent peace, permanent joy, and permanent happiness.
12. CENTEREDNESS: Persistently centred consciousness is the seat of the witness, the seat of Self.
13. THE MIDDLE WAY: Where the energies are balanced; where you get filled with energy.
14. UNCONDITIONAL HAPPINESS: If you decide that you’re going to be happy, you will not be happy, you will become enlightened.
15. SPIRITUAL GROWTH: The path of using life to evolve spiritually; truly the highest path.
16. GOING BEYOND: The word ‘beyond’ captures the true meaning of spirituality. Free your infinite soul from its cage.
17. LIFE ITSELF: The highest spiritual path is life itself. if you know how to live daily life, it all becomes a liberating experience.
18. TRANSCENDENCE: Transcend the personal and naturally awaken to the higher aspects of your being.
19. GOD: If you want to be close to God (Eternal, Conscious Bliss), learn to be joyful.
20. DEATH: The best teacher in life is death. What gives life meaning is the willingness to live it. If you are living fully, death doesn’t take anything from you.
-Michael Alan Singer
Share with the Friends you want them to Follow this Rules