20 Hidden Devastating Signs of Emotional Abuse in a Relationship You Should Move Out Right Now!
1. Says things to agitate or frighten you.
2. Becomes overly and inappropriately jealous of attention from or conversation with others.
3. Monitors your time and whereabouts.
4. Monitors your telephone calls/texts or email contacts.
5. Makes decisions that affect both of you or the family without consulting you or reaching an agreement with you.
6. Controls the finances and how you spend money.
7. Repeatedly crosses your boundaries and ignores your requests.
8. Makes subtle threats or negative remarks with the intent to frighten or control you.
9. Shows complete disregard and disrespect.
10. Disregards your opinions, ideas, suggestions, or needs.
11. Makes "jokes" at your interest.
12. Uses sarcasm or "teasing" to put you down or make you feel bad.
13. Swears at you or calls you names.
14. Regularly points out your flaws, mistakes, or shortcomings.
15. Orders you around and treats you like a slave.
16. Requires his or her permission before you can go anywhere or make a decision.
17. Escalates abusive language or behaviour if you talk back.
18. Behaves dramatically in public until you agree to do what he or she wants.
19. Threatens infidelity or divorce to throw you off balance.
20. Accuses you of lying or having a bad memory.
Share with your Friends & Family Members who are in Emotionally Abused Everyday.