9 Warning Signs You’re Mentally and Emotionally Exhausted
1. You’re easily irritated.
2. You feel completely unmotivated: Even to do things you normally enjoy.
3. You’re experiencing anxiety or panic attacks.
4. You’re having trouble sleeping: Either it takes you hours to fall asleep or your sleep is broken all through the night.
5. You have almost no patience: You find yourself being short with colleagues and family.
6. You’re experiencing indigestion: You have a low-grade stomach ache all the time or feel like there are butterflies in your stomach.
7. You start crying unexpectedly.
8. You feel detached from reality: You go through your days without really emotionally responding or connecting to anything.
9. You feel empty.
Share with the Friends who are going through Mental or Emotional Breakdowns.