Know-How Mental Illness like Depression, ADHD, OCD, Bipolar & Anxiety can be an Advantageous Too
I just got done reading something about mental disorders
I realized something. Sometimes Our worst traits, in reality, could be our
best. Maybe it's not a demon, maybe it's like a superpower. I mean don't get me wrong depression sucks. Anxiety sucks. But read some of these facts I learned.
People diagnosed with Depression:
- Are usually smarter than the average person.
- Have a better perspective of the world
- See situations more realistically.
People diagnosed with ADHD
- Thrive in disruptive situations.
- 3 times more likely to form their own business
- Embrace adventure.
- Adapt at multi-tasking.
People diagnosed with OCD
- Higher level of determination.
- Naturally good memory.
- Doubly as compelled to learn new things.
People diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder
- Four times as capable in art.
- Intense creativity level.
- Increased ability in observing.
People diagnosed with Anxiety
- High levels of empathy and ability to understand others pain and joy easier.
- Understand things on a deeper level.
- Doubly strong levels of intuition accuracy.
Share with the People who are Going through Mental Illnesses.